Our Mission: To educate and raise awareness within San Diego County about end-of-life issues and to provide resources to help people make informed choices.
Upcoming virtual meeting:
Exit Papers 101 with Michelle Little
July 1, 2020 11am-12:30pm
Prepare for the final with EXIT PAPERS 101™ online workshops. These workshops are led by Michele Little, Certified Death Midwife, Licensed Funeral Arranger, Essential Oils Expert and Event Planner providing guidance and compassionate services for you and your family.
Each module provides you with specialists in their fields, sharing their expert advice with you. On the call we will explore personal histories and share stories in a safe space helping to create a legacy for your loved ones.
Register/ RSVP HERE
PLEASE NOTE: Our monthly in-person public meetings are suspended until further notice. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive updates about future meetings and online meetings. Please refer to these resources for current information about the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Center for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- California Department of Public Health https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx
- San Diego County https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/coronavirus.html
- 211 San Diego: https://211sandiego.org/
- Food-Meal Resources https://211sandiego.org/resources/health-wellness/covid-19-resources/#food
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) https://www.nhpco.org/coronavirus/
- How to Talk About The End of Life in the Age of The Coronavirus https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/04/14/coronavirus-advance-health-care-directive
Please follow this link for information on upcoming Coalition for Compassionate Care of California events and trainings.
For More Information: click here . and send an e-mail to the San Diego County Coalition. One of our members will return your request as soon as possible. Or write us at San Diego County Coalition for Improving End-of-Life Care, P.O. Box 23674, San Diego, CA 92193.
Ben Janzen, Chair
Veva Arroyo, Secretary
Susana Concha-Garcia, Treasurer