Our Mission: To educate and raise awareness within San Diego County about end-of-life issues and to provide resources to help people make informed choices.
Next Virtual Meeting April 5, 2023
10:30am – 11:30am
To receive newsletter with meeting links, please Click Here.
PLEASE NOTE: Our monthly in-person public meetings are suspended until further notice. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to receive updates about future meetings and online meetings. Please refer to these resources for current information about the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Center for Disease Control https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- California Department of Public Health https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx
- San Diego County https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/coronavirus.html
- 211 San Diego: https://211sandiego.org/
- Food-Meal Resources https://211sandiego.org/resources/health-wellness/covid-19-resources/#food
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) https://www.nhpco.org/coronavirus/
- How to Talk About The End of Life in the Age of The Coronavirus https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/04/14/coronavirus-advance-health-care-directive
Please follow this link for information on upcoming Coalition for Compassionate Care of California events and trainings.
More Resources About Conversations On End-Of-Life Care
- For our most recent monthly enewsletter click here .
- Join our Mailing List click here .
For More Information: click here . and send an e-mail to the San Diego County Coalition. One of our members will return your request as soon as possible. Or write us at San Diego County Coalition for Improving End-of-Life Care, P.O. Box 23674, San Diego, CA 92193.
Ben Janzen, Chair
Veva Arroyo, Secretary
Susana Concha-Garcia, Treasurer